TRIGGER YOUR CREATIVITY IN A PARKOUR-INSPIRED, FREESTYLE INDOOR TRAMPOLINE PARK WITH OVER 60 INTER-CONNECTED TRAMPOLINES, BASKETBALL LANES, PERFORMANCE BEDS, FOAM PITS AND THE DADDY - THE WALL!
Perfect your tricks on main court, walk the walls, bring out your competitive side in the dodgeball arena, practice your flips into the foam pit or unleash some slam dunk action in the basketball zone. The safety marshals will be on hand to encourage your progression!
All safety information before you get airborne can be found below…
Our David and Goliath story began when two young Scotsman defied the odds and brought Infinity Trampoline Park to Cardiff. Upon meeting in 2013, David and Taran discovered that they shared the same vision of bringing something fun, creative and innovative to Scotland.
Two down to earth, passionate guys in their early twenties, they quickly realised it was going to be more difficult than first anticipated with no funding, experience or board of directors behind them to lend advice. After a year of bank meetings, site visits and over 50 landlord rejections, it seemed that their dream was dwindling away.
Following almost two years of struggle, they eventually had a breakthrough when a small industrial unit became available in Cardiff. They immediately jumped at the chance, packed up the car that night and moved their lives to Cardiff. Having taken out the maximum loans on offer and poured their life savings into the setup of the business, they had put everything on the line to chase their dream.
Broke and homeless, David and Taran spent the following three months living in the industrial unit while the park was being built, determined to make Infinity a success.
In August 2015, the build was finally complete and Infinity Trampoline Park opened its doors for the first time… and what a success Infinity turned out to be. David and Taran soon realised the enormity of the challenge they had on their hands, paving the way for other trampoline parks as they set up one of the UK’s first.
With no previous business experience, the learning curve was steep. Tackling the endless challenges was tough, but they remained confident and Infinity’s first month was astronomical.
It was soon clear that the small park just couldn’t match the facilities on offer from the big budget local competition. In order to survive and armed with a new vision, David and Taran once again put every penny on the line and work began on the new and improved park just two doors down. Using the trampolines themselves every day gave David and Taran a huge advantage when designing the park and they were determined to create the best freestyle trampoline park in the country.
Fortunately the expansion was a huge success and the second park opened with a new concept rivalled by no other. The customers immediately appreciated the new improvements, and the guys finally had the park they had been dreaming of for the past three years.
The last three years has been an incredible experience and we’d like to thank everyone involved in turning this dream into a reality.
A special thanks to:
- Garry Glass (Taran’s Dad)
- Beverley Montgomery (David’s Mum)
- David Montgomery Sr. (David’s Grandfather)
- Alasdair Smith
- Transmit Start Up Loans
- Every one of our fantastic customers
Without all of you none of this would have been made possible.
Soon after the new opening, some of the Infinity team came together to create their own dream – Fluidity Freerun Academy. David and Taran worked closely with Frazer Meek and Craig Robinson, passing on the lessons they had learned and providing them with the space in the original Infinity park to open Wales’ first dedicated parkour and freerunning academy.
All customers must comply with the admissions policy to gain access to the trampoline park.
All children under the age of 13 but above the age of 5:
- Must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 18+ who must remain on the premises at all times
- Parents or guardians will be held accountable for the actions of their children and must supervise their activity whilst on the premises at all times
All children aged 5 or under:
- Must be accompanied on the trampoline court by a supervising adult aged 18+ on a 1:2 basis during Mini Bouncers (10-11am daily) or a 1:1 basis for all Family sessions
- Supervising adults must accompany all children aged 5 or under onto the trampolines and monitor the children closely at all times
- Supervising adults are solely responsible for the safety and actions of the children they are monitoring
All children aged under 12 months:
- Are not permitted entry to the trampoline court under any circumstances
- Must be supervised by a parent or guardian off the trampoline court whilst on the premises at all times
- Infinity Trampoline Park does not provide direct supervision of children
Failure to comply:
- If a parent/guardian or supervising adult fails to consistently fulfil his or her responsibilities in relation to the admissions policy, staff will ask the whole family group to leave the premises
Mon 2:00pm – 7:00pm
Tues 2:00pm – 7:00pm
Wed 2:00pm – 7:00pm
Thur 2:00pm – 7:00pm
Fri 9:30am – 8:30pm
Sat 9:30am – 8:30pm
Sun 9:30am – 6:00pm
Last session of every day starts one hour before closing.
Get in touch...
Drop us a message with any questions, queries or requests using the form below:
Drop us a line...
For any questions or queries, feel free to drop us a line and one of our team will gladly answer anything for you.