We’ve thought of all the questions our customers ask us the most and compiled a list below to save you time. If you can’t quite find the answer you are looking, just give us a call!
Q: Are there any restrictions on how many people can book?
A: We are currently only accepting a maximum of two households per booking, including for birthday parties, and a maximum of 6 adults. Children aged under 12 do not count towards your 6 but they do need to be from one of the two households.
Please keep to a maximum of two spectators per jumper.
Q: Do I have to book in advance?
A: We are asking customers to book in advance where possible to help with track and trace and also to reduce crowding in the reception area. Please complete your disclaimer form in advance of your session by following the “DISCLAIMER” tab at the top of this page. Walk-ins will be admitted subject to availability.
Q: Do I need to wear a mask?
A: We require masks unless you are on the trampolines, seated at a table or if you have a medical exemption.
Q: Is your foam pit open?
A: The foam pit has been closed for the time being to comply with the government regulations.
Q: What other measures are you taking to reduce the risk of COVID-19 spreading?
- We have heavily increased our cleaning schedule, focusing on touch points
- We have reduced our capacity by almost 50% which means fewer people in the facility at any one time
- We are temperature checking all staff and customers upon entry
- We have introduced sanitising stations around the park
- Where non-contact is unavoidable (e.g. using the dodgeballs) we are requiring users to sanitise their hands before and after
- We have reduced the number of tables in our seating area and have spaced the tables further apart
- We have a one-way system in place
- We have installed screens in our reception area to protect our staff and customers
If you have any further questions or concerns, please get in touch with our team on 01463 214068 or email firstname.lastname@example.org