BIG JUMPS FROM LITTLE PEOPLE
Time to let the toddlers have a piece of the action. Our favourite time of the day when we all get to play – from building castles out of foam to chasing Godzilla!
All children aged 1 to 5 years old get to explore the WHOLE park without the bigger bouncers! Our safety marshals have a fantastic time keeping your little ones safe and entertained.
Sessions are held daily at 10 – 11am. Please check our timetable here and be sure to book in advance to avoid disappointment!
- Children aged 12 months or under are not permitted on the trampoline court under any circumstances and must be supervised off court by an adult aged 18+ at all times whilst in the building.
- Children must be aged 1 to 5 and supervised by an adult aged 18+ whilst on the trampolines.
- 1 adult may supervise up to 2 children. Strict supervision rules apply.
- Up to 2 adults may accompany 1 child onto this session.
- All participants must be within the weight limit of 16 stone.
- Grip socks must be worn in our park at all times. If you do not have any, grip socks are available to purchase in the park.
Our safety rules can be viewed here.
All bookings are non-refundable. Please note all participants must purchase a pass and complete disclaimers to join a session. We recommend arriving at least 20 minutes before your session is due to start to allow plenty of time to check-in and for a safety briefing.
Please always book in advance to avoid disappointment. It is highly advised to do so in case we are operating at full capacity or if a session is cancelled at short notice. This will allow us to inform you of the next available slot or to move your booking to another time. Walk-ins will be accepted subject to availability.